The Biz of Natural Dyes Online Workshop - Part Two
Join Cara for a two part series around how to start your own creative business.
Sunday, March 28th. 2pm EST Part One
Sunday, April 11th. 2pm EST Part Two.
Part One: Setting up your vision and finances.
- Identifying your place in the market. How to differentiate yourself and identify your client base.
- How to use marketing & social platforms to grow your audience and connect to your customers.
- Creating a holistic narrative around your business.
- How to Invoice your clients.
- How to set your prices.
Part Two: How to make your work professional.
- How to set up a Natural dye studio ( or creative space ) in the space that you have.
- What it means to holistically scale your business : Circular vs. vertical.
- How to holistically source natural dyes.
- How to properly prepare your goods for selling.
- Case studies of artists , and brands that uniquely present in the market place.
- How to work with stores.
Each Class is 2 hours long. You will have a pdf and resource packet, that comes with an invoice template. If you can't make those dates, no worries, the class recording will be available after the class.