Botanical Bundle Dye Kit
Give your garments a new life with this botanical bundle dyeing kit.
Complete with instructions, mordant and a modifier, you can transform a variety of garments with assorted dye flowers. Learn how through a little steam you can turn petals into floral patterns on your very own clothes. This kit works with the Botanical Dyeing Workshop.
- 40g Mix of Treiber Farms : Dyers Chamomile, Pincushion Flowers , Marigold & Hollyhock
- 50g Aluminum Sulfate
- 50g Ferrous Sulfate (Please view our health & safety page for further instructions)
- Rubber Bands
- Organic cotton sateen for sampling.
- An instructional poster on recycled paper.
Ideas for dyeing with this kit*
- Two t-shirts (approx. 250g of cotton fiber)
- Five pairs of socks
- Linen napkins
- A pillowcase set
*All garments must be natural fiber (ie: cotton, silk, hemp, linen )
All components of the kit are biodegradable, recyclable, or reusable. There is no plastic in this kit.